Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sexy Costumes for Halloween 2011 - 2012

So excited that the new Halloween costume designs for 2011-2012 have been released. I can't believe Halloween in coming up upon us again. There's so many new choices out there this year, this may be the best year yet for new costume designs, including coordinating costumes for our furry friends. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when my Sheltie and I walk into a party with matching school girl costumes! As time allows over the next couple weeks, I will be adding more, so please check back!






Sexy or scary? What will you be for Halloween this year? Forget ugly monsters and scary witches, this year women are celebrating Halloween by showing more skin than scare. Seems that sexy Halloween costumes are all the rage this year, including corset costumes that give you the slim waist you've always wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment