Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sexy Halloween Costumes That Will Make It To The Top In 2011 - 2012

If you follow my blog, you probably know that I write a series of posts about the best Halloween costumes for 2012. This is what I predicted so far:

Lady Gaga “Born This Way” tuxedo costume. I’ve seen some sales for this one too, but fewer than the previous one.

Today I want to introduce to you several sexy costumes that I feel will become bestsellers. Feel free to tell me what you think. If none of them is appealing to you, click here to see all sexy costumes that are new for 2011 - 2012 and tell me which one is your favorite.








Get ready to shake your tail feathers and buy this costume for Halloween or your next fancy dress party. The Deluxe Peacock Princess Costume features the colors and feathers of a peacock and the sex appeal of a very flattering corset dress. The Deluxe Peacock costume features a corset with boning, lace overlay and peacock feathers along the neckline. The jeweled tone blue skirt has tulle and metallic foil net layers and a detachable lace bow and tulle train with a spray of stunning peacock feathers. You also get a black satin choker and a peacock feather headpiece. In all, this costume comes with 5 deluxe pieces that create one spectacular outfit. It is available in three sizes so check the size chart to see which one will fit you best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment